Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Change Your World


Change Your World (CYW) started in 2009 and it goes from city to city to create awareness; presenting real issues and practical solutions towards JUSTICE, MERCY & FAITHFULNESS.
We hope to journey our generations towards CITY, NATION OWNERSHIP & WORLD IN CRISIS AWARENESS.

In order for all this to happen, we need to PRAY, ACT and LEAD.

Who is involved in Change Your World?

CYW targets the millennial generation (15 – 25 years old).

However, we need working adults and families to rise up to be the MENTORS & FATHERS to this generation.

How do we do it?

CYW is not a one-time event but a journey:

1. CYW Quest (Pre-Event) – interactive one-hour sessions that takes place 2 months before the Tour to create awareness and inspire change

2. CYW Tour (Event) - an energetic concert interlaced with challenging messages and compelling calls to initiate change

3. CYW Venture (Post-Event) – practical solutions to bring change starting with “I Love (My City)” projects and/or trainings.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Dave,

This is Jessica. I'm not sure what your email address is anymore, so I thought I should write in your comment instead...

Can you please remove my last name from your blogroll/links list? My blog is at pilgrimsprogress. Thanks so much. I am requesting this for online privacy. It's very important to me, and hope you could remove it. Thanks, Dave... I really appreciate it. Please email me if you are able to get this message, so that I know you got it.

Thanks! God bless!

Hedonese said...

No prob, Jess - it is done!

Anonymous said...

What a dreadfully dark poster -- a dark nightmare.

A complete lack of Beauty.

No light or color,or living things, sun, sky,water (sea/river/lake, trees,flowers.

Or laughter and humor.

Real God IS The Beautiful.

True Religion is a celebration of The Beautiful.

yanmaneee said...

curry 5
balenciaga
golden goose
kd shoes
yeezy
balenciaga triple s
longchamp
kobe shoes
supreme clothing
kyrie shoes

toughs said...

from this source her explanation you can look here hop over to this web-site additional reading look what i found

netoph said...

f1u92h4b77 q7w83t8n40 d9b59p9a87 a5g67s0r81 t8q00a2p47 w5y45a7i12