Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Love Song Dedications


Ah Beng called up the radio to dedicate a love song to Ah Lian.

What song will he choose? That depends on whether he is a fan of...

Calvinism: "I knew I loved you before I met you" (Savage Garden)

Creationism: "Making Love Out of Nothing At All" (Air Supply)

Open theism: "I don't know much, but I know I love you" (Don't Know Much - Aaron Neville & Linda Ronstadt)

Wittgenstein: "It's only words... words are all I have to take your heart away" (Words - Boyzone)

Foundationalism: "Girl you have to show me why this is not our time, When all the evidence is saying that you're wrong" (Cliff Richards - Somethin' Is Goin' On)

Pelagius: "She went to heaven so I gotta be good, so I can see my baby when i leave this world" (Pearl Jam - Last Kiss)

Quaker: "I feel the earth move under my feet, I feel the skies tumbling down" (I Feel The Earth Move - Martika)

Reformed Epistemologist: (Live - "Heaven")
"I don't need no one to tell me about heaven
I look at my daughter, and I believe.
I don't need no proof when it comes to God and truth
I can see the sunset and I perceive"

NT Wright: ("Heaven is a place on earth" - Belinda Carlisle)

Dispensational Eschatology: REM - "It's The End of the World as we know it (and i feel fine)"


Feel free to add on...

2 comments:

greyhoundbus said...

I approve of this blog entry.

Hedonese said...

Haha... what song will you dedicate to your bride, bro? :)